Nikon D4 specifications - this time I will give information about the Nikon D4. Nikon D4 will be in the release of the current year according to the gossip. Nikon D4 has a 16.2MP camera in addition to having a good camera Nikon D4 has XQD memory card and many others
- 16.2 MP
- 11 fps
- Correction: 100-12,800
102,400native ISO range, expandable to 50 and 204,800
- CF + XQD memory card slots! That's right, the Nikon D4 will have the new Compact Flash XQD memory card slot.
- Compatible with the new Nikon WT-5 wireless transmitter
- Integrated Ethernet in the camera
- Face detection/recognition function that will be working in the viewfinder (maybe some type of a hybrid viewfinder? Nikon had several related patents)
- Improved video, I have no other details on that but my guess is 1080p/30/25/24 and 720p/60/30/25/24 similar to the Nikon D800
- Uncompressed video out through the HDMI port
- Ability to assign the two buttons on the front of the camera to smooth aperture control during video recording
- Improved 51 AF points
- AF detection range will go down to EV-2.0 (the D3s went to EV -1)
- Autofocus system: 9 cross-type sensors that are operational up to f/8
The Nikon D4 is clearly created to compete with the Canon EOS 1Dx. i'll keep conservative on the announcement date, however there's a awfully smart probability that the Nikon D4 are announced right before or throughout the PMA show in Las Vegas (January 10-13, 2012).